Sunday, January 26, 2014

Short and Sweet Sunday: What's to come?

Share it Please
Hey Guys!

I hope you all had a great week, I know I did with only three days of school and possibly only three next week as well. Thank you random cold spell.

For this week's Short and Sweet Sunday I wanted to talk about all the plans I have for the next few weeks. I got busy with planning last night and I have some things coming up. As always, I'd love to hear what you'd like to see as well. I can always use some ideas.

First off, I have a couple drugstore reviews on the way. I don't want to give them away, but keep an eye out for those.

I also plan to have more OOTD and FOTD posts throughout the next few weeks, mainly to keep me from constantly coming back to the same outfit and makeup look. Let's face it, I need to switch thing up.

Going along with switching things up, I just cleaned out my closet and my dresser and I plan to make a post about the Great Wardrobe Detox

Now to what I'm most excited about...

First off, I just filmed my first ever YouTube video *cough cough* January Favorites *cough cough* so that'll be up very soon and ill put a post here about it too.

AAAAAAAND......drumroll please......

I'm going to Chicago! I'll be leaving next Thursday, (the 6th of February) and ill be back by Monday. But fear not, there will be posts during that time.

soooooo yeah! I'll see y'all tomorrow for Manicure Monday!

xoxo Kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers