Monday, January 20, 2014

Manicure Monday: Fire Red

Share it Please

Happy Monday Everyone!

I hope you all are having a great day. So for this week's manicure I painted my nails with the Covergirl Outlast Glosstini in Rouge Red

Honestly, I'm not loving this color on myself. It's a pinkish red color with a TON of gold and orange glitter. Although I think the color is stunning in the bottle, (a beautiful orange with gold glitter), it doesn't seem to mesh with my skin tone.  

The first coat is incredibly sheer and looked extremely pink, but by the second coat, there was too much shimmer for me to add a third coat to bring it to the opacity I'd like.

Of course, some of you may really like this color, and I'm glad that you do, I just won't be reaching for it much myself. 


xoxo Kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers