Hey Everyone!
So I think most girls can agree that a good lipstick really completes a look. No matter if you're going for a deep red or a nude, I think I can help!
Disclaimer: I took a picture of the wrong lipstick! /).(\ The one in the lower right hand corner should be the Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie. The swatch is correct.
All of these lipsticks are under ten dollars and can be picked up in places such as Ulta and the Dollar store.
IN ORDER FROM LEFT TO RIGHT:
Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 111 Kiss of Life - A true red, a bit on the orangey side
LA Colors Lipstick in Berry Ice - A deep red-berry
ELF Matte Lip Color in Natural - A matte, nude-pink
L'oreal Lipstick in Fairest Nude - a glossy nude pink
Ulta Lipstick in Purple Passion - a deep berry-plum
(On the bottom)
Ulta Super Shiny Lipgloss in Starlet - A sheer watermelon pink with some unnoticeable shimmer
Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie - A sheer light berry toned pink
Well, that's it! I hope you all enjoyed!
xoxo Kendall
No comments:
Post a Comment