Friday, January 3, 2014

Easy "No Makeup" Makeup (Almost all drugstore)

Share it Please

Hey Guys!

I wanted to take a second to show y'all my current favorite makeup look. It looks like your skin has little to no makeup on it, but gives you a more radiant, awake look. I hope you all enjoy!


Face:

1. First, I primed my skin with a shine reducing primer. Of course, whatever primer you like to use, go for it!
    I used Shine Killer by Nyx

2. Next, I applied a light to medium coverage foundation, or your favorite concealer ONLY TO WHERE YOU NEED IT. Sorry, I just had to get the point across. This is the key to make your skin  look naturally flawless. I chose not to cover up everything, but feel free to. I used Covergirl Clean Whipped Cream Foundation

3. Next was contouring. This is totally optional, but I love the way it worked. I used Warmth by Bare Minerals to lightly contour my cheekbones and temples. I then highlighted with a matte cream color, I used Bone by Ulta, placing it under the eyes and on the bridge of my nose

4.Add a blush in your natural flush. I went for Berry Plum by LA Color which gave a light flush


Eyes:

1. Fill in your brows. Simple as that I used Ulta Eye Pencil in Deep Brown

2. Put a light cream colored shadow on your lid, inner corner, and browbone (I used Bone again)

3. Apply a medium toned brown to your crease. I used Milk Chocolate by Ulta

4. I tightlined with Rimmel ScandalEYES in Black

5. Finish off with a coat or two of mascara

I finished the lips with Nyx Butter Gloss in Tiramisu

I hope you all enjoyed my little tutorial! 


xoxo Kendall


 

5 comments:

  1. Looks great! Its always so nice to see drugstore looks!

    Emily | PENNY RUGBURN 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tutorial! I love how in-depth you were with your descriptions :)

    I see that you just recently started your blog, I just started mine a couple of days ago too! Let me know if you'd like to follow each other.

    xo
    Dolce
    www.mydailysweet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I tried my best. Yeah I actually just start this on January 3rd. Haha.

      I'll be sure to check your blog out as well!

      Thanks for stopping by

      xoxo Kendall

      (ps. I'll probably follow)

      Delete
  3. Great job! It looks super natural :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Followers