Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My New Favorite Drugstore Lip Combo

Share it Please




Hi Everyone!

So as you may or may not know, I absolutely love my dark berries and reds on the lips. But we've now gotten to the point of winter that I'm about ready to run all the way to somewhere warm, and I don't run. I've gotten so excited for spring, that I've decided to already start incorporating spring-ish trends into my makeup. Of course starting with the lips.


I don't know why, but pinks usually really don't look good on me, especially if they're light pinks, but I happen to love this creamy, milky pink shade created by these two products



Revlon Matte Balm in Elusive + NYX Butter Gloss in

Elusive is a medium toned pink and Tiramisu is a pink toned nude. Alone, they're pretty, but together, they're gorgeous. Just in case you're wondering, I purchased both at Target, the Balm being $7 and the Gloss $5

Aaaaaaand yeah,

Hope Everyone is having a lovely day and I'll see you all very soon

xoxo Kenndall


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers