Friday, January 24, 2014

3 Blogs You MUST Check Out: January

Share it Please
Hey Everyone

So today I thought I'd do something different that I'd like to bring out monthly, (and yes I will be doing a monthly favorites too). I follow an insane amount of incredible blogs, and these are the ones I happen to find myself going back to the most. So without any further blabbing, let's start shall we?

1. Lily Pebbles - http://www.lilypebbles.co.uk/

     Lily has such an incredible blog. The photos are incredible in quality and the posts are really well thought out. I'm never disappointed in the content of her blog which mainly revolves around beauty and skincare. And on top of all of that, she posts every single day.

2. LLYMLRS - llymlrs.com

    Hey Look, another British Lily! This Lily once again has a great blog jam packed with beauty and fashion reviews and photos. She uploads very very frequently and does a great job of keeping her posts short and sweet.

3. Late Night Nonsense - latenightnonsense.com

     Adrienne has such a sleek and sophisticated looking blog. Just before writing this post I was reading her "no makeup makeup look" post and got really inspired. She's got such a laid back style that never comes across as lazy and always leaves me wanting more


Hope this was somewhat helpful.

As always, let me know what you want to see!

xoxo Kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers