Tuesday, January 7, 2014

My New Years Resolutions

Share it Please
Hello Everyone!

So, I know this is a bit late as far as the New Year goes, but I wanted to take a second to talk about my goals, or resolutions as some call them, and put them into the massive abyss that is the internet. Keep in mind that I'm only thirteen, so my resolutions may be quite different than others, but hopefully you can draw some sort of inspiration from this.

So without any further babble, here we go.

1. Get my splits- I don't believe I have mentioned this before, but I'm a dancer. I've been a dancer for six or seven years, and I have VEEEEERY tight knees. This makes any sort of split work incredibly painful and then I don't want to do it then. So I'm going to get them this year.

2. Save up for a laptop- I'm currently on a crappy school issued computer where almost everything is blocked. I think that explains enough

3. Stop Procrastinating- Need I say more?

4. Start up a YouTube channel- I've always thought it would be really fun, so this year will be the year

5. Clear up my skin- I have struggled with acne quite a bit over the last couple years, and I'm going to work really hard to really clear up my skin, keeping it moisturized and as clean as I can


These are my main resolutions this year! Let me know what your resolutions are!

xoxo Kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers