I hope you are all having a great week so far, fear not, Friday is coming.
Today I bring to you....... THE LIPSTICK TAG! I saw this tag on Life Set Sail and was immediately drawn to it.
Not much to say, so lets get started!
1. How many lipsticks do you own?
So far I own a total of eleven, (I'm broke) But I'm definitely not done collecting yet!
2. What was the first lipstick you ever owned?
Well, I've been a dancer ever since I was 6, so of course it was red for stage makeup. I actually clearly remember it being by NYC and having glitter in it *cringe*
3.What is your favorite lipstick brand?
Uhm, well I don't have a particular brand that I specifically think makes the best honestly. Sorry.
4. What is your most worn lipstick?
I believe that currently it's L'oreal Fairest Nude. Shocker
5. What's your favorite finish
Personally I really like matte and Retro-matte lipsticks because they're really versatile and can totally change with a gloss.
6. What was the last lipstick you bought
Revlon Matte Balm in Elusive. Love.
7. How many lip products are currently in your bag?
In my purse, none. In my school bag, one. (NYX butter gloss in Tiramisu). I'm not one for touching up really
8. What's your favorite red lip?
I'd have to go for the Kate Moss for Rimmel Lipstick in 111 Kiss of Life . It's a gorgeous retro-matte neutral toned red, slightly on the bluer side.
9. How do you store your lipsticks
Standing upright in a box...... I need help
10. Which Lipsticks are you lusting after
There's a few. Lime Crime Babette. Lime Crime Velvetine in wicked. Maybelline lipstick in In the Buff.
aaaaaaaaaand Done!
If anyone does this tag, be sure to tweet me! I'd love to see it!
No comments:
Post a Comment