Sunday, February 16, 2014

Short and Sweet Sunday: Urge to Art?

Share it Please
Hi Guys!

I don't know if anyone is aware of this, but I absolutely love art. I think it's what influenced my love of makeup. I post the majority of my art on my art account linked below. If anyone is ever interested in seeing my sketchbooks or any art related video, be sure to let me know. (I've been thinking about it anyways)

Over the last month or so I haven't had any time whatsoever to draw or any desire to anyways, that was until today. I've been looking through instagram and deviantart and now I have this super intense urge to draw and paint everything.

On another note, I'll be posting my room tour video on YouTube tonight or tomorrow at some point.

aaaaaand yeah
 xoxo Kendall

My Art Account

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers