Friday, February 7, 2014

L'oreal Infallible Super Slim Liner Review

Share it Please




Hi Everyone!

For today's post, I'd like to share my thoughts on the L'oreal Infallible Super Slim Liner as well as the pros and cons of the product.


For starters, the liner is a felt tip pen style liner with a flexible tip that isn't too flimsy. The formula is very black and thin without being watery. It seems to last decently long, but if you're someone who tends to rub their eyes, I wouldn't recommend it as it does smudge.

Keeping on the smudging aspect, it also IS. NOT. WATERPROOF. I think I mentioned this in my favorites video, but the second it gets wet, bam. Instant raccoon.

This does dry matte and black on the eyes and is very easy to apply and to create winged liner.


Claims:
 Enjoy flawlessly clean lines as precise as 0.4mm with The Super Slim by Infallible® Never Fail. The ultra-fine felt tip gives you total control, delivering the perfect amount of liner. The intense quick dry 12 HR formula glides on smoothly with continuous and even flow. In one stroke create sleek and sophisticated eyes.

Skip-proof
Drag-proof
Smudge-proof
Ophthalmologist-tested

(Directly from the L'oreal website)

Price:
$8.95 at Target and from the website.

Pros:
-Easy to apply
-Very black
-Thin lines
-Good Price point
-Decent staying Power

Cons;
-Smudges
-Not waterproof


I guess the final verdict is up to you. Do you have this? What do you think about it?


xoxo Kendall





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers