Thursday, April 3, 2014

How I Stay Motivated to be Fit

Share it Please


Hey Everybody,

As I promised in my last post, today I bring to you my best advice to stay motivated, or get motivated.

{DISCLAIMER: These are tips I've picked up over the last few months that have worked for me. I am not guaranteeing that this will work for you and if you have some tips, feel free to tweet, instagram, comment, etc}

But anyways, lets go ahead and get started.

1. I know I mentioned this before, but get cute things to use and wear. You're much more likely to reach for those things and go out to show them off

2. Find blogs that inspire you. Now, I find these mainly on instagram, (My Fitness Account). There are an amazing amount of people who post inspirational pictures of themselves, their gear, their food and more that I find incredibly motivating. To name a few marensdelightsnesscooksfruitobsession, and so many more.

3. I also mentioned this on Tuesday, but find something you love to do. In my case, I can't stand running, so I don't run. Instead, I really like the elliptical, dancing, biking, walking, etc. I've found this over time. But if you dread going to work out, you're not going to do it. Some things you may want to try are:
      -biking         -walking            -dance
      -hiking         -running             -rowing
      -exercise classes

4. Make it convenient for yourself. If you're not able to go to the gym on a daily basis, try something like an online workout video. I highly recommend blogilates and tone it up. Also, find some apps. I use My Fitness Pal to keep me on track with what I eat, (though I never restrict myself) as well as Seven which is a seven minute intense workout. I love seven because it rewards you with achievements and unlocks new workouts as you go along. (and as a bonus, you can have Alli Simpson train you)


Sooooo, yeah! I hope this helps all of you!

xoxo Kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers